Monday, November 24, 2008

San Diego Magazine
To counter rumors that all I do is climb mountains and shoot tattoos, I thought I'd show you a couple of portraits I made recently for San Diego Magazine's article on leaders of tomorrow. On the left is Christopher Yanov who works with inner city youth, keeping them out of gangs and helping to send some to college. On the right is Lihini Aluwihare, a Marine chemist at Scripps Institution of Oceanography and the youngest professor the institution has ever had.
San Diego Magazine has been a client of mine for years. They were one of the first mainstream books to hire me when I was starting out. I've repaid the favor with several awards for photography which my work has won them. Shooting for San Diego Magazine, I've meet some of the most interesting and influential people in the local community.

1 comment:

hometownglory said...

your work is exceptional. i really love your diptychs. take care. xo