Sunday, March 8, 2009

There Will Be BloodWork
Adrian Lee and I were in LA this past week conducting the final photoshoot for the BloodWork Sleeves tattoo book project. Along with having his amazing sleeves by Guy Aitchison and Aaron Cain photographed, the legendary graffiti artist Saber was kind enough to let us use his work space for the shoot. Check out my portfolio for a portrait I made of him as well. With all photography now complete, the post-production and layout process shift into high gear. The book is due to be released in October of this year.

2 comments:

Pyrrhus Darwin Castello said...

If I can make it out correctly, that is Saber you are taking a picture of. I would love to see the backpiece that Grime did him. I liked your website also, great photos.

Who's Max Dolberg? said...

Thanks Man. Hit me up on email and I'll send you one of his back. Cheers.