Monday, November 9, 2009

Artists By Artists


I'm taking part in a local group art show that's going up next month. It's called "Artists by Artists" and, as the name would suggest, is a collection of portraits of local artists by local artists. For my part, I'm showing a photo collage of Ducky Waddles proprietor, and all around cool cat, Jerry Waddle. The show will hang at The Encinitas Library for the entire month of December with an artists reception in Sunday, The 13th.
I'm also in a group benefit show called "Happenstance" at the Subtext Gallery in Little Italy. There's a reception and silent auction with proceeds benefiting The Monarch School on Saturday January 5th. Come on out and see some art!

1 comment:

Welcome Home said...

I really love this picture! i hope the exhibition goes well