Monday, February 22, 2010

Japan Wrap Up


Aw Ma, is it really over? Yes, sadly it is. I'm back home now. The jet lag is more or less worn off and I'm slipping back into the grind. I have had a chance to browse through some of the 55 + GB of photos I shot throughout the trip, the lion's share of which remain top secret for the time being. I am able to share a few gems with everyone out there in blog land. These more or less sum up, at least to me, what was a great trip filled with good times, good friends, and good food. I'm so lucky to be able to work with such an amazing group of dedicated, talented, people. A big thanks goes out to everyone involved.
 
  
 
 
 

3 comments:

Mark H. said...

Great shots Max! Love the look of everything and I can't wait to hear more about the trip. Wish I could have been there to experience people's reactions to everything...

Love the shot of the skateboarder.

Shelltoon said...

Glad your back man.
The Musink convention was way fun.
I would love to pick your brain sometime about photography. I'll you hit you up if I'm going to be down that way, and let me know if your heading up my way.
Best,
Tim

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I especially enjoyed the time lapse of the show set-up. Your photographs are great!