Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tower Records Shibuya Book Signing

Along with all the other goings on on this Japan trip we had a book signing for Bloodwork:Sleeves at the 9 story mega-complex that is Tower records in Shibuya, Tokyo. I always find it a bit odd when people ask me to autograph things.
It doesn't happen very often and when it does, it's a little embarrassing. That aside, I truly appreciate the support and will always sign what ever people want me to. In this case it was Adrian doing most of the pen work.
I was really hoping to get the story on why there was still a Tower Records in Japan when all the stores in the states have been shuttered for several years but no one I asked seemed to understand my questions so it remains a mystery.

2 comments:

Shelltoon said...

I still need to have you sign my copy... Hope you are well...

Who's Max Dolberg? said...

Cheers Man. Nate, Matt, Ron and Jim will all be at the convention this weekend. I most likely won't, but if I come up, I'll find you.